Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekend review for 10/17 - 18/15.

 Friday, I had to get my first of like six shots. So I haven't ever gotten shots before so I was like freaking out. I heard horror stories from people with their experiences with shots. So I go and get it done. They take my blood pressure and it is high. See, the weird thing is, when I got into my accident, it was high then too. Every time after that it was high. I'm figuring that it is just high, some people just have high blood pressure. Well I guess it is really bad even if it "normal" because your heart has to work really hard and can wear out. So I get the shot and I flinched. The nurse even said "wow, I've never felt anyone flinch before." Great, so that means my muscle will feel it more than it should have. Well I still have three and half hours of work to do. I was kinda feeing hot before the shot, but now I'm really feeling hot. Melissa is concerned about my blood pressure. So all the way around, I'm freaking out. So I finish work and go home. I have to stop by the store for some stuff and lunch for me tomorrow. I am definitely feeling this shot. We eat dinner and we watch Soaked In Bleach the other new Kurt Cobain documentary. It is the story of the private investigator that Courtney Love hired. It is actually a really compelling side of the story. Seattle police did not do a very good job and there is holes in the story everywhere. We went to bed after that. 

 Saturday, we woke up and I was still feeling like shit. We took a shower and had some breakfast. We watched some shows. I played some Animal Crossing on the ds for a little bit. Melissa had her annual girls night that night to go to. It worked good for me because I got to stay home and relax. So Melissa takes off for the girls night which she looks forward to and I start to watch Mad Max Fury Road again. I felt like when I first watched it, I wasn't seeing everything. I really did enjoy the movie and Tom Hardy does play a good Max. Charlize Theron, is an amazing actress. After Mad Max, I watched Mission Impossible 1. It is definitely and different type of movie. I felt like it was really slow. It was a lot different than I remembered. Melissa got home from from here ladies night and she brought home a burrito for me. I ate it up. We watched some shows and we went to bed. 

 Sunday, we had our normal house stuff to do. I was feeling better than I had, but I was still feeling it. I played some Animal Crossing and Melissa and I played time Happy Home Designer. We watched some shows and relaxed. Sunday flew by, we couldn't believe it. Before we knew it, it was bed time. We did have a good weekend considering we both kinda felt like shit and didn't want to do anything. That's what I got for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment