Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekend review for 9/3 - 4/15.

 Friday night, I got Avenger Age Of Ultron. We had some Subway for dinner and then watched the movie. The movie was awesome. I really liked it. I don't like the love interest between Black Widow and Hulk. It just seems weird and out of place. She's already had love interests wth Tony Stark, Hawkeye and Steve Rogers. 

 Saturday, was Melissa's moms birthday. We ran a couple errands first, then we were going to go pick her up and take her to lunch. We took her mom to a place called Spud. It's a fish and chips place. It was actually pretty good. Everyone liked it, it was kinda spendy though. After lunch, we dropped her mom off at home and we did some more errands. We went to Hobby Lobby, Target and Walmart. At Walmart, I found the rest of my Friday The 13th movie collection and the other Texas Chainsaw Massacre I needed. After Walmart, we stopped by Burger King and I got the Halloween whopper.  When we got home I popped in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning. We started eating and my whopper wasn't sitting right as I was eating it. I pushed it off and we enjoyed our movie. After the movie, we headed upstairs. My stomach was killing me. Long night ensued. 

 Sunday, we headed to the Carleton Farm pumpkin patch. Our niece came and we took her around to the animals and the new corn play area. Yeah, that didn't go over so well. Ha ha, she did not like the corn or the sinking feeling at all. We went to the pumpkin cannon, I was for sure she wouldn't like that either, but she loved it. She got to shoot off her own cannon (with help of course) and she had a blast. Melissa and I split off from the group and we got our pumpkins, pumpkin donuts and our slushy apple cider. Man oh man was it good. We got our fill of donuts and cider and it was time for us to go. We headed to Target for a few things and we headed home. Since we left in the morning, we didn't have any time to do any house chores. As soon as we got home, we started busting out the chores. After we finally got done with everything, we watched some shows and relaxed. We watched Fear The Walking Dead. It was the mid season finale. It had the most zombies so far for any of the episodes. It was a really fun weekend filled with memories that will last us a long time. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment