Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Weekend review for 11/28 - 29/15.

 Thanksgiving was on Thursday and I got the day off, we decided to stay home and have our own little family dinner. Melissa is still sick so staying home is good. In the morning I throw the turkey in the crock pot and let it get going. We had some donuts for breakfast and we watched the parade. Melissa's mom showed up and brought Melissa some get well gifts. We all relaxed and talked. I played animal crossing for awhile to get all the thanksgiving special items. I threw the pie in the oven to get that ready. It was nice just resting and relaxing. Melissa did some Black Friday shopping online and got some deals. After awhile, it was time to make all the other dishes. I made mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, gravy and rolls.




 For doing all this myself, it turned out pretty well. We relaxed some more and watched some shows. Later we watched Focus with Will Smith and Margot Robbie. It was actually a really good movie. Good twists and turns. And it all made sense at the end. They actually play off each other quite well. I want to see them work together again and not just in the Suicide Squad. 

 Friday night, we watched some shows and relaxed. We didn't watch any movies just some tv. Saturday morning, we woke up and it was time to start decorating for Christmas. I pulled out all the totes and bins from the closet. We started sorting through everything. We both decided since Melissa wasn't feeling well, she should stay inside. I started the tedious task of filling the huge bush we have with lights. Our neighbor let me use his ladder. I hate ladders, but I got it all set up. After all the outside was done, we both tackled the last of the inside. Melissa was amazing and got like 95 percent done so I only had a little but to do. I had to run to Walmart for some more extension cords, but all in all, we had everything. Saturday night we relaxed and watched some tv. 

 Sunday, we had our normal house stuff to do and I had to hang some last lights in a couple of the windows. I got to play the ds a little bit and we watched some shows. That's about it, for this weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment