Monday, December 21, 2015

Weekend review for 12/19 and 20/15.

 Friday I had to work late, so Melissa got us a pizza for dinner. I got home and we got a few things ready for the next day and had our pizza. We watched a show and we headed to bed. 

 Saturday we woke up early to get ready for our ugly sweater party. We got everything all set up and ready to go. We got our frost guest around 12:40 or so and we just talking and catching up. Our next one showed up at like 1 so after that all the other people showed up. We had lots of food and snacks. Other people brought over some treats too. Everyone was having fun just talking and catching up. After awhile, it was time for the ornament exchange. Everyone brought an ornament and put it into the pile. We went around in a circle. When my turn came I decided not to steal anyone's ornament so I grabbed a new one. It was two Starbucks ornaments. I was happy. Next turn, yup, they were stolen from me so I grabbed a new one and it was a light up Seahawks ornament. Okay cool, yup you guessed it, stolen again. My last one was a glass moose mug from Christmas Vacation. So that's cool. Everyone had a blast. One person brought a pickle and wrote a note on why thy brought the pickle. Their family, hid the pickle and whoever found it, got a gift card. Then we also had whoever had the ugliest sweater gift. We had three ribbons and a small gift for each of them. Everyone had a blast. We played a little Cards Against Humanity, it was a hit. People were crying cause they were laughing so much. My throat started hurting toward the end of the night and I thought it was cause of all the junk food I was eating. Everyone left and we headed upstairs we started watching No Escape. We both were really tired and we shut the movie off and went to bed. 

 Sunday, we had our regular stuff to do, but we also had to clean up all the party mess. There was so much crap to clean up. We somehow managed to clean it al up and we got to relax a little bit. I felt more sick then Saturday and I barely got any sleep cause I couldn't breath through my nose. That was a fun night. We watched the Childhoods End show from Syfy, that was pretty good. We watched all 6 hours of it. We watched some more shows and played the ds for awhile. All in all, it was a good weekend. We are definitely going to have to have another party at our house again soon. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment