Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Video game minute.

 It's time for the video game update. So Friday night, I got to play some video games. I popped in Tomb Raider so I could pass a section I was stuck on. Sunday, we got more game time and I have officially finished Tomb Raider. I got 70% complete, cause they want you to go back and replay all the levels. After finishing Tomb Raider I popped in Call Of Duty Black Ops. I had t played in a long time. I knew I was close to finishing, but I couldn't. There was just so much I had to replay. There's still a lot of glitches. I normally run and gun, but this time, I was like no I'm gonna do this like normal. I kept repeating itself until I just ran past a section. I did that like at least 10 times ha ha, whatever. 

 The 10 games for summer list in working on is going to include Tomb Raider even though I finished it. So I'm thinking:
1 Tomb Raider finished 4/3/16.
2 Call Of Duty Black Ops 
3 Rise Of The Tomb Raider 
4 Grand Theft Auto 3
5 Lego Jurassic Park 
6 The Last Of Us 
7 Army Of Two The Devils Cartel
8 Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
9 Heavy Rain 
10 Fry Cry Primal
11 Grand Theft Auto Stories From Liberty City

 I added a couple extra in there cause Far Cry is long and might not be able to be finished by the end of summer. Well that's what ingot for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment