Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekend review for 4/9 - 10/16.

 Friday night, Melissa got some Chinese for dinner and we watched some shows. 

 Saturday, we woke up and we ran a couple errands. We went to jc penny's, Toys R Us, Hobby Lobby and to pick up my car. We went to the mall and Melissa saw this we buy your stuff store. I went in to check it out and everything seemed like legit stolen and dirty as shit. I saw some slim PS3s and they were so full of junk it was disgusting. We had a Jimmy Johns date and it was amazing. After lunch, we went to Hobby Lobby and then got my car. After sitting in traffic for a while, we got home and we got to relax. I played some Rise Of The Tomb Raider while Melissa played the ds. Saturday night, I made some pizzas for dinner and we watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Sunday, we got up and we started doing some house chores. Our neice came over for the day and we headed out to McDonald's for lunch date. We headed back to the house and we tried to watch Horton Hears A Who and played for a little bit. We watched some shows and then we had dinner. We watched a little bit of the Mtv movie awards and then we headed upstairs to watch Fear The Walking Dead and went to bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment