Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Video game minute.

 So over the weekend, I played rise of the tomb raider. I finally got to 67%. I feel like this is going to take a long time to complete. I am trying to focus on one game at a time, but I have finished two games off of my 10 games for summer list. I still have a lot of summer to go to try and finish this list. So Call Of Duty is releasing a new game in November called, Infinite Warfare. So I did some research and there's one pack that costs $120 or so, it come with Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare 1, a steel book case and dlc. Another set is $80 and it comes with Infinite and Modern Warfare 1. The other set is $60 is just Infinite Warfare. I was kinda hoping that Modern Warfare, would have been free, but most remastered games are $20, so it makes sense. I never played Modern Warfare 1 so this would be awesome to get. I bet the controls are going to be crazy. They have fine tuned the controls for the faster paced modern games. It sounds and looks like it's going to continue going all sorts of futuristic. Space travel, space battles and all that. I will definitely be purchasing this when it comes out though. I'm still waiting for news on Battlefield too. There's only a few games that will be guaranteed purchase for me. And now I have to factor in buying Live again too. There's a lot that goes into gaming now days. Well that's what I got for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment