Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekend review for 4/30 - 5/1/16.

 So Friday after work, traffic was absolutely horrible. It took me two hours to get home and it could normally take between 35 and 45 minutes. So after I finally got home, we made some pizza and we watched some shows. I started feeling like shit too. We went to bed a little early so we could get some sleep. 

 Saturday, we woke up and we had to get a lot done because Sunday, Melissa had her was to do and we had our nieces birthday party to do. We cleaned the house, I mowed the lawn, did the laundry and I set up our ac for the living room. I played some Rise Of The Tomb Raider. We watched some shows and Melissa went to bed early because she had her brain cancer walk to do in Seattle. I played some more Tomb Raider then a show and went to bed. 

 Sunday, I woke up and had some coffee. I had a few things to get ready for the party. Melissa came home and picked me up. We got to the party and started setting up. I was setting up the tables and chairs. The party started and we were all talking and hanging out. After the party, we cleaned up the room and put away the chairs and tables. We ran up to Walgreens to pick up some stuff. We got home and relaxed. I played some more Tomb Raider. We watched some shows we had some dinner and we went upstairs and we watched Fear The Walking Dead. I'm wondering how the season will play out. It took a weird direction with picking up Strainds boyfriends bodyguard or whatever. That was crazy. Well that's what I got for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment