Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekend review for 5/7 - 8/16.

 Friday night, Melissa made biscuits and gravy for dinner. We had the amazing food and we watched a few shows and we went to bed. We both were just so exhausted from the week. 

 Saturday, we got up and we ran a few errands before heading over to Melissa's moms house for Mother's Day. We got some kfc for our lunch and we rented The 5th Wave. We had already seen the movie at the theater, but her mom likes science fiction movies. So we had our amazing lunch and then it was time to watch the movie. I hate the DVD player she had and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. So guess what time this was? That's right, it didn't work. I took it apart and tried cleaning the laser and that didn't work. We tried streaming a movie, but her wifi was acting up and we could barley even go on Instagram on our phones. So I said hey, why don't we go buy a new player. I was going to bring one that we had at our house, but I forgot it. So we all headed to Walmart and I found a Sony for $30. Which is a super good deal. So we finally got to watch the movie. After the movie, it was time to head home. We stopped at Dicks  for some burgers. We got on the freeway and down near our exit, they're still working on the freeway so we were in some stop and go traffic. We ate our burgers in the car and no fucks were given. We hate people that eat in their car, but we had to join the ranks. We got home and we watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Sunday, we got up and knowing what I do now, we should have stayed in bed. Very long story short, all of my smoke detectors were flipping my out in one way or another and I changed all the batteries, but three of them still won't work. So I'm thinking that the detectors are going bad, so that's more money we have to spend on top of all the batteries that cost $30 on. So at least I have some working detectors and only have to replace three of them. I also had to change a part in Melissa's car. Her temperature sensor went bad. Very long story short, I had to buy a socket cause I didn't have one that fit, but I had to driver her car to get it. I had to wait till it cooled down to work on it. I dropped some tools and the check engine light wouldn't turn off until two times of disconnecting the battery. Basically, I was doing this all day and ended at 8:30 at night. We had an amazing dinner, watched some shows then went to bed. I was glad the day was over. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment