Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Storm 2012 Day 3!

 Damn am I getting tired of writing that! So here it is. It is 7:21 AM. I am at work because I was stuck here again because of the snow. Oh and I am working 16 hours today. I told you about Days 1 here and 2 here . I have been sleeping at my building for the last two nights. I am hoping and praying that I will be able to go home tonight. If I don't, I really think I am gonna go crazy like "The Shining" movie. "All work and no play makes Ben a dull guy". Ha ha. No really it's not that bad, but I am ready to be home.

 If anything cool happens today I will update this post because obviously this is to damn early for a blog that encompass' the day. (Did I really just use that big of word this early in the morning? Damn I must be still sleeping. Ha ha)

This is what the outside of my building looked like this morning. All that snow now equals pure compact ice.

Frozen branches.
Frozen Starbucks. But hot coffee goodness is what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment