Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wishful Thinking: Game Room Edition.

 This is what I would do to complete my game room if, a big if, if I was like a millionaire or something. I am not saying I don't love or appreciate any, and all the things I have worked hard for in my house, let alone in my game room (my game room is a TV on a TV stand to play old console games, not some room with like a pool table or something). This is just the fun stuff I have seen that I was like yeah that would be cool to put in there. Let the external links to the goodies begin.

 So where to begin. first I would want two, yes two of these. 2 feet tall, by 2 feet long, At-At's. I would use these for my rear bookshelf speakers as speaker stands. Man this is fun already! Next I would want this, it's a limited edition Terminator 2 Endoskull prop, that actually hold movies, and lights up! I would put this on my TV stand as a decoration. I love this! Next I need some more robust internet connectivity. I would buy this D-Link router. I would use this as an wireless access point slash Ethernet switch. So I could have better house wireless coverage, and have any other game consoles hard wired to it. And for all that gaming that would be happening, I would get something like this. It's a cooling fan to mount inside your TV stand to exhaust the hot air from inside. Remember heat kills electronics.

 So for some extra lighting I would get these. Star Wars desk lamps. everyone needs these. For an added bonus I would get these wall mounted Lightsabers, for accent lighting. I would get these headphones for my iPod. I would get 2 of these, Lighsaber replicas to put on one of these Katana stands. You know because you can't have Lightsabers, just lying around. I bet you didn't think I was this geeky huh? Ha ha. So just because I am on a Star Wars kick I would definitely get this. You cannot have a Star Wars theme going on with out an Star Wars edition Xbox 360, with Star Wars start up, and shut down sounds. I would get another set of these Sony bookshelf speakers, to set on top of the At-At's. I would get this Sony center channel speaker. It will match my bookshelf speakers. You always want to try match your speakers in your surround sound if you can.

 For some more decoration's I would definitely get this. It's the Phantasm UK release special edition box set. This would look amazing in my game room. I love the Phantasm movies. I think I would need some more decorations?

 Well I hope you have enjoyed the external link joy which was presented here. This again was wishful thinking. If I think of anymore I will update this blog. Till next time.

 Update. So I was looking at ThinkGeek.com when I came across these Lighsaber holders. Now I don't need those other Lightsabers, or the Katana holders. Well maybe get all them instead of choosing some over the other ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment