Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend review 10-12-13 - 10-13-13.

 It's Monday, it's time for the weekend review. Let's get right into it. This past Thursday was Melissa and I's three year wedding anniversary. Last year we went to Seattle and P.F. Chang's. Melissa was really sick while we went on our trip. We decided we were going back to P.F. Chang's. I made a reservation online on Friday night and we were good to go for Saturday. We sat down and started ordering our four course meal.

Course one:
Egg drop soup.

Spring rolls.
  Course two:

Lettuce wrap.
  Course three:

Mongolian beef.
  We also had orange chicken but I didn't take a picture of it. Course four:

Berry cheesecake. This cheesecake is the best I have ever had. 
  This cheesecake is better than the cheesecake factory cheesecake.

Pumpkin wontons. These were amazing also.

 P.F. Chang's has some amazing food. I would go back again and again. I want a whole cheesecake to myself. I would stab someones hand if they tried to take it from me tell someone to not touch my cheesecake. Sunday, Melissa took a overnight trip to Oregon, so I got a Manday (I guess manday is a unit of measurement?) I had a Sunday to myself. First things first. Fed the kitties.


 
 Next breakfast.

Yeah, I do still eat cereal. What?
 Next after some chores and crap. Lunch.

This is a man lunch if I ever saw one.
 I marathoned some anime. Streamed some movies. And played some Saints Row IV. Next was dinner.


 After dinner, I watched some more Netflix and decided to watch The Expendables 2. What other movie would you watch for a man Sunday?

I had some company for my movie. She was irritated with all the shooting and explosions.
 All in all, I had a great weekend. I did miss Melissa, but it was nice to do whatever I wanted on Sunday. I will have to try and figure out another weekend to do this again. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment