Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Midweek update.

 Let's see, I actually don't have much for this update. I told you about my four and half hour ordeal for my Comcast modem and that is actually didn't really help the wifi speed.

 Video games
I have been kinda playing around with some ROMs and emulators.I came across this website that only works for Safari, where you can play your NES ROMs in the browser. You have to have a Dropbox account and ROMs inside your Dropbox for it to work. The catch, yes there is always a catch. It is slow as hell and very glitchy. See the pic below for proof of concept.



 That's all I really have for video games. I do want to rent Destiny and see what all the hype is about.

 Music
No music updates.

 Pictures
Here's some random pics from the internet. The iPhone pictures are not my iPhone, I was looking for size comparison pictures.




iPhone 6 plus is massive.
The iPhone 6 looks like a good upgrade from the 4S.

 Well that 's what I got for this update, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment