Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend review for 2/21 - 22/15.

 Friday night, we started looking for something to watch on Netflix. We settled on Hawking the Stephen Hawking documentary. To me, Stephen Hawking is an amazing genius. I wish I could even have a quarter of the brain power as him. One part of the movie stood out to me is when he said he only spent 3000 hours actually working in school. That equals one hour of school work a day and he graduated with honors. That's cool to me. I would definitely recommend it.

 Saturday, we had some errands to run and then a birthday party to go to for Melissa's cousins wife. That's a mouthful. We got to Golden Corral and we waited for more people to show up. We had some really good food and desserts. After the party, her cousin and his family came over to our house. They hadn't ever seen it since we moved in. After the tour we were all just talking and bullshitting. After they left I popped in Dracula Untold and cranked up the surround sound. Dracula Untold is an amazing movie. It had good acting, good story and I really, really hope they make a sequel to it. We headed upstairs and we popped in Unkown with Liam Neeson. I'm surprised it didn't have Julianne Moore in it, but it was an okay movie. It was an interesting story, but I felt like it could have been executed better.

 Sunday, we did our normal house stuff. We watched some shows and relaxed. Sunday night, I decided I was going to try out Lakka and Retropie on my Raspberry Pi. I had previously formatted and wrote the OS images and now I just needed to finish setting them up. I also have news for my iTunes debacle. Stay tuned to the Midweek update for the rest. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment