Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Midweek update.

 I don't know where to begin. Melissa and I have been fighting this cold/flu whatever for going on a month. I'll start to feel better then bam, it hits me again. Oh well enough bitching, here we go. So for my birthday Melissa got me a sweet Snes usb controller. Man oh man, have I been waiting for some time to setup this up. I tried a few ROMs and the controller worked, but it needed more programming for some emulators on RetroPie 2.6. Then I had an idea, why don't I setup a Nintendo only emulators on RetroPie 2.6 and just program the Snes usb controller on that. Then I wouldn't lose and controller programming for my PS3 controller. In RetroPie 2.6, it auto configures controllers and it even has the hot buttons pre programmed for saving, loading and exiting the game. Then I could get one of those sweet 3D printed NES cases for the Raspberry Pi. I know, I know, lets try this out first. Computer stuff I have been working on. I tried playing a copy of Transformers Age Of Extinction, Heavy Metal, Starship Trooper and Gone In 60 Seconds on my Nook and there was no subtitles. Back to the drawing board with those. This is what I was explaining last time about all the time and effort that goes into being able to watch movies on my Nook. I know I will figure it out, but it's still annoying. That leads into movies I'm watching. I started with The Mangler, Pinocchio, The Avengers and some others I can't think of right now.

 Well I don't have nay music, so I guess it's on to some random internet pictures.

You know you have a problem when you take a picture of a computer screen with instructions on how to configure a controller. Ha ha.

 That's what I got for this midweek update, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment