Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Week three 9/30/15.

 So this is my third week of my new job. I can't believe it's already been that long. It seems like I just started yesterday or something. As the days go on, I do feel like it is getting easier. I do still get anxiety and nervousness, but it fades very quickly. That's a huge step for me and my anxiety. It's weird, I was stuck in one building for eight hours or more, now I want more than two a day. How crazy is that? I know there is going to be interesting things that happen, but I'm ready for it. I'm still getting used to the company truck, but it's getting better and easier for me. I finding the buildings easier now. I need to work on the best and most efficient routes to take. I know the way I take, but can I improve upon it? I also need to work on the time I leave my house to go to certain buildings, but that will come in time. Right now, I'm excited for this and I'm thankful for the opportunity I was given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment