Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Weekend review for 9/26 - 27/15.

 So this is my first weekend review in a long time. I just haven't had the time to do one, but I really miss it. So here we go. Friday night, we rented The Age Of Adeline and Mad Max Fury Road. The Age Of Adeline was actually a really good movie. The premise has been done before, but they did this movie so well. The actors were amazing and they sold their characters. By the end of the movie, you're rooting for Adeline to find true love. I highly recommend this movie. Next up was Mad Max. This is a sequel to the first three movies. Tom Hardy actually did really good. He played Max aswell as Mel Gibson did. There was a couple times that I wanted more Max, as in more talking or something. Charlize Theron, did amazing in this movie too. This movie was non stop, over the top, as it supposed to be. I will be buying this for my collection. 

 Saturday, since we're on my new schedule, we get to wake up earlier than we had before. Which is really nice and it makes for longer days. We had a bunch of errands to run. We headed out and went to Walmart for a couple returns. Then we dropped off some clothes at the drop box. We then got Melissa's car washed. It hadn't been done in a while. I know, I know, but we have been busy. We got gas and picked up Christianos for dinner. After that we headed over to Oil Can Henry's for an oil change. We usually go to Grease Monkey, but we wanted to try this out. Note to self, get oil change first then car wash. There was more oil and grease on the car then to begin with. I'll try them again, but I'm still up in the air. After that, we headed over to McDonalds for lunch. We headed home and we ate lunch. We watched some shows and relaxed. Saturday night, we watched some more shows and the headed upstairs. We turned on Netflix and watched a documentary on college rape. They say 1 in 5 girls get raped at college, how fucked up is that. 

 Sunday, we had our normal house chores to do. I had to mow the lawn and we cleaned out all three cars. Melissa vaccumed and dusted while I finished the lawn. After all that we had lunch. We looked at the ads and The Avengers Age Of Ultron comes out on Friday. I am picking that up for sure. We finished laundry and we watched some shows. We watched Fear The Walking Dead. I like the show, but it seems kinda slow. From what I read, The Walking Dead is too. We watched a few more shows and Melissa went to bed and a little later I did too. So all in all, it was a really good weekend. I hope yours was too. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment