Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Week 10.

 So I have been feeling better. It's just every once in awhile I'll cough or something, but it's not bad. So now my tooth has been hurting. It has a crack in it and a piece missing. It feels like it went to the root. So I finally feel better then my tooth starts hurting, whatever. So we got medical, dental and vision when I started this new job. Well I guess now is the time to start working on our problems. My wisdom teeth are bad too. Melissa is in the same boat. Melissa found what sounds like an amazing dentist and made us both appointments for the same day. That works for me. Hopefully they can find all the problems we have. I think I have a crack in another tooth aswell. So if they end up pulling this tooth maybe later I can think of getting an implant? They are very expensive though. So what does all this have to do with my job? Everything. So there was some miscommunication and it affected us all. I think they're still getting used to me being a part of the team because they're not really telling me much. It just gets frustrating when I'm all the way south and they ask me to drive all the way north. I understand it's their gas and their vehicle, but we still need to be efficient about it. And another situation was happening at one place then close to that place, another situation. One of the other guys couldn't leave the first location so I stopped by on my way there. Of course the situation is already over. One of the receptionist was able to calm the person down and leave the place. That's amazing and I told her she did a good job, but that's our job and they shouldn't have to do that kind of stuff. I know I'm still new and learning stuff, but these instances are eye openers. So I decided to call the other guys myself and figure out what's going on. It shows initiative and that I'm a team player. My hope anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment