Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Weekend review for 11/7 - 8/15.

 Friday night, after work we headed to Costco for some Christmas shopping. We got some good deals and we got dinner from the cafe. After we got home, we are and we watched a show. We watched Inside Out. It was a really good movie. I would actually buy it. The story was good. It reminded me of an old tv show called Herman's Head. We headed to bed after the movie.

 Saturday, we had our niece over for the day. In the morning we started organizing some bags from last night. Melissa pulled out the sweet moose mug ornament from Christmas Vacation. It got snagged on something and it fell and shattered. We got the glass cleaned up with the vacuum. I emptied the canister in the garbage and decided to take out the garbage. Well broken glass and hands don't mix. Part of the glass sliced the fat part of my hand under my thumb. Instant blood. I ran upstairs to get a band aid and to clean it out. Melissa got woozy and I was trying to get the blood to stop. I finally got a band aid on it and it was okay for now. And Friday, I was helping load some boxes and got a box cut on my finger. Really! After that, we took showers and got ready. We packed he car and we headed to IHOP. We ordered some fun pancake for our niece and I got a ham and cheese omelette and Melissa got a New York cheesecake pancakes. The food was amazing. Our niece did so good and no fits of any kind. After we ate, we headed to pick up Melissa's mom. We got her and we headed to a bazaar. We walked around for a little bit, but didn't really find anything to buy. After the bazaar it was time to ha d over our niece and go to Spuds. I told you about Spuds before for Melissa's moms birthday. It was actually a lot better this time then the last time. After that we headed back to Melissa's moms house and we hung out and talked for awhile. We headed home, but we stopped by Bartels and Walmart for some more Christmas shopping. We finally got home and we relaxed. We bought a sub from Subway and we ate. We streamed a movie and went to bed. 

 Sunday, we had our normal house stuff to do. I also had a project list of presents to build for some kids on our list. 




 After building the toys we got to relax for a little bit. Our weekend flew by, it seems like it went so damn fast. Then I heard the Gunnar Hansen the guy who played Leatherface in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies died. 



 I always loved the movies and it is sad he died. 


No comments:

Post a Comment