Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekend review for 10/31 - 11/1/15.

 Friday was one of the busiest days at this new job I have had in a long time. I was exhausted, so after work I had to run some errands and pick up dinner. Melissa was out grocery shopping. We actually times it well enough that we were home at pretty much the same time. I helped Melissa unload her car and we both put away groceries. After all that I started cooking some amazing pizza and bread sticks. We both chowed down on dinner and it was movie time. I rented Pixels from Redbox. We went upstairs and we watched the movie. The movie was actually better than I had thought it would be. There's been a couple Adam Sandler movies that haven't been very good. There was some really funny parts in it. We were both so tired, that we went to bed right after the movie.

 Saturday, was Halloween, we went to a couple stores and we got home and started getting everything ready for the Halloween party we were throwing. We got the chips and dips ready. We got the punch brewing. We got to relax for a little bit before our first guest arrived. Our niece loved the Halloween basket we made her. She was running around playing with the light sticks and toys. After a little bit we got some more visitors. It was Halloween on Animal Crossing too so I had to go trick or treating. I didn't do the furniture, but I did do the masks. I got the ghost, monster and something else. I started getting doubles of the masks so it was time to be done. We had Hocus Pocus playing in the background and we are just laughing my and bullshitting. It was a lot of fun. More fun then I thought it would be. We need to start doing that more often. 






 After Hocus Pocus, I popped in Piranha and then The Purge. Everybody started getting into The Purge and funny enough, someone actually was wearing a Purge mask trick or treating! That was crazy. After awhile, everyone started to leave and it was time for Melissa and I to clean up a little before bed. I don't even know what we watched, but after that we went to bed. 

 Sunday, was our normal house chores to do but, we had to take down Halloween and put up Thanksgiving decorations. Hours later we were done and trying to relax. 



 We watched some shows for a little bit and the. Before we knew it, it was time for bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment