Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Weekend review for 11/14 - 15/15.

 Friday night, I rented Terminator Genisys and The Gallows from Redbox. Melissa didn't want to watch Terminator and I didn't want to watch Gallows so we had our own movie night. Melissa ordered Pizza Hut for dinner. So it was an awesome pizza movie night. The pizza was amazing. She got a pepperoni and garlic crust pizza and she also got a chicken and white sauce with ranch crust. Both totally amazing, we had t had pizza from Pizza Hut like that in awhile. She also ordered one of the cookie trays. So after an amazing dinner, Melissa headed upstairs and started watching The Gallows. She said it was a jump scare type scary movie. Terminator was actually way better than I thought it would be and it pains me to say it, Arnold did a really good job and actually made the movie better. I have nothing against Arnold, but I felt like they didn't necessarily need him to make the movie, but again, he did a good job. After our movies we went to sleep.

 Saturday morning, we got up and we relaxed for a little bit. I went to Walmart to return the movies and picked up a few things. After I got back, we organized and wrapped a few Christmas presents. After a few long hours we basically were like we have to be done. We watched a few shows. We got a coupon in the mail from Comcast for a credit for an on demand movie. We chose to watch Paper Towns. It's from the same guy that made Perks of Being A Wallflower and few others so it should be good. The movie was good, but I didn't like the ending. We went upstairs after that and we watched San Andreas. I do like San Andreas and The Rock is becoming a better actor in my opinion. Instead of just being an emotionless ripped guy, he is working on his emotions and I think it's working. We watched a show after the movie. 

 Sunday, we did our normal house chores and it was baking day. I found a recipe for some peanut butter cookies with Hershey's kisses on them. This was my first time making them so we were kinda nervous. I took my time and tried not to mess up.



 Melissa decided to try some Butterfinger crumbles she found. I think they turned out really good. We found a couple things we will change next time, but all in all, they were really good. The crumbles were really good too. We watched some shows and we played some ds. For dinner we made manicotti, it was amazing. Before we knew it the night was over and it was time for bed. I think it was a good weekend and it wine by too fast. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment