Thursday, January 14, 2016

Weekend review for 1/9 - 10/16.

 So normally I go into our Friday night and then move forward. This weekend, I have no clue what hit us. Saturday I was feeling like shit, eat worse then I ever have. We still did a couple errands and I don't see how we did. All I wanted to do was sleep. We got home and I laid on the couch and I was so cold and had shivers.  I don't even know how long I laid on the couch. We had leftovers from IHOP I didn't even eat. We had a hotdog from Costco for dinner. I don't even remember if we watched a movie or not. Sunday I woke up and I felt even worse. I could barley even get out of bed. I made it downstairs and laid on the couch again. I couldn't get warm or comfortable. It was so bad we didn't even clean the house. Melissa did the laundry and I laid on the couch. Monday came and I called off. I was still feeling like shit. Melissa started feeling it too. We laid in bed and was trying to stay up on medicine. Monday I don't even know what else I did. Tuesday I called off again. I was feeling a little better, but for from 100 percent. Wednesday I had to go back to work. It was a very, very long day. I don't know how I got through it. This weekend review is late, but better than never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment