Monday, February 1, 2016

Weekend review for 1/30 - 31/16.

 So Melissa had to get dental surgery done for three of her wisdom teeth. So Thursday night they gave her a pill to help calm her down. In the morning, she was like that pill didn't do anything. I said babe you didn't even hardly move all night. I guess it was a anxiety pill of some sort. So she took a shower and took her other pills. Her mom came over to help her and when she was about to leave she said the pills weren't doing anything. But in reality she was really unsteady and kinda stumbling. She got into the car and she headed to the dentist. I headed to work. Friday night I got off work a couple hours early and went home. Melissa seemed to be doing pretty good. She was swollen and in pain, but still seeming good. We got her to eat a little bit of food and she fell asleep. Later it was time for bed so we all went to bed. 

 Saturday, I had my dentist appointment at 1. So in the morning I made Melissa some eggs and I made Melissa's mom and I some breakfast sandwiches. They turned out tinted and way too crispy. After awhile it was my dentist time. This time it only took 15 minutes. They did have to use the scrape hook thing to go under my crown and pull it off. That was a weird feeling. After the dentist I stopped by Walgreens to pick up another prescription and they wouldn't let me. They said cause Melissa already had one they couldn't fill it till tomorrow. What the fuck!? Fucking junkies making it worse for regular people who actually need these pills. These people are the scum of the earth. You've seen it even if you personally haven't seen them. You go into any store and now you have to go to the counter and ask for whatever. And the whole time you're getting judged by what you're buying. And if you go into the store sick, they could even turn you away because you might be the scum that ruined it. Side rant over. I headed home and Melissa's mom left. Melissa and I relaxed on the couch and watched some shows. We tried playing some Lego Jurassic Park, but there was too much motion in the screen and Melissa got nauseous. We turned that off and watched more shows. For dinner I made Melissa some potatoes and I had some with hotdogs. Simple, but filling. I rented Paranormal Activity for Melissa so I set her up so she could wat it. I watched Transporter Refueled. It wasn't too bad, but I really missed Jason Statham. After our movies we watched Chelsea on Metflix and went to bed. 

 Sunday, started out really rough. Melissa felt really really nauseous. It took her a little bit to eat, but after she got some food in her she felt a little better. I did the normal house stuff and then we got to relax on the couch and watch some shows. Sunday night I made some pretty tasty sloppy joes and we watched some more shows. So we found that Melissa was having issues her pain pills if her stomach was empty. Now here's the catch, if she can't eat cause of pain how is her stomach supposed to be full for pain pills. Melissa is super strong and can take apt of pain, but I know this is doing her in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment