Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekend review for 2/20 - 21/16.

 Friday night, Melissa got Taco Bell for dinner so we could try the new quesalupas. Three of ours didn't even have cheeses in between the shell like it was supposed to. It was still good food though. After dinner we popped in Everest. It was a good movie and it had a lot of tense situations. Very good acting and very believable. There some trivia to this movie too. It has two lead characters that have both played in a terminator movie as a terminator!! How crazy is that!? 

 Saturday, we had some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and we watched some shows. We got ready and we took of up to Denny's for dinner. It was really good. I had a ham and cheese omelette with a side of pancakes. Melissa had a French toast slam with a side of hash browns. After our delicious meal, we headed up to the Comcast arena. We got tickets for the Silvertips. When we walked in, I was completely overwhelmed. The lights, sounds, people just everything. It took me awhile to get my anxiety in order, but then I was able to enjoy the game and what was happening. It just sucks that anxiety can cause that many issues, but I really have always had that. The Silvertips won by 4 to 3. They scored the last score with like 8 seconds to go. After the game, we headed back to the parking garage and waited for ever to leave. We headed home and we got some McDonald's for dinner. We watched some shows and then headed upstairs. 

 Sunday, there was a lot I wanted to do. We ordered a curved shower curtain rod awhile ago. I just haven't had any time to install it with everything going on. It was a long process too. I had to remove the old bar, take off the bar stoppers we had installed, fix the damage from the stoppers, install the new bar hardware and then paint! Damn! The end result was really amazing if I can say so myself. It was one of the best jobs I have done. I don't half ass anything, but sometimes it's not as good as it could be. After the shower curtain rod, I patched a few holes and hung some new pictures. We had some old friends picture frames up and we aren't friends with them anymore and it's been like five years. So that was actually very very enjoyable to do. After that I finished vaccuming. We had some breakfast, we relaxed, we watched some shows and I started making my world famous meatballs for dinner. It was a damn good Sunday and I want another one like it. Doing work around the house can be a chore (pun intended), but it's also a way to physically remove negativity from your sanctuary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment