Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Video game minute.

 Over the weekend I was able to get some game time in. I played some Tomb Raider. I was stuck on a part and I tried saving and was hoping it would save my spot, it did. In one of the secret tombs, you have to use some gas cans as weight for a ramp you have to run across. So you have access to two cans and two more are stuck on wood shelves. I take the first can, throw it on the ledge and it doesn't break, it lands right next to the other one. What the fuck!? Ha ha, my luck. So I get the other can and throw it on that she'd and it breaks. So I get the other shelf to break and start putting the cans on the ramp and off I go. I hate how I can't take bullets, but the enemy can. I hit them like five times and no effect. So I read in the GameStop ad, that they're having a sale and I saw they had Rise of the Tomb Raider for $40 on sale. I have to sweet talk Melissa to go to GameStop on her birthday weekend so I can get a video game, ha ha. I'll let you know how it goes. 

 Here's my initial thought of games for summer that I'll finalize later. 
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
The Last Of Us 
Lego Avengers 
Lego Jurassic World 
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker 
Grand Theft Auto 3
Army of Two The Devils Cartel 
Tomb Raider 
The Rise of the Tomb Raider 
Gears Of War 3
Far Cry Primal 

 I'll update the list later when I figure out what I want to do. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment