Thursday, March 10, 2016

Video game minute.

 So I told you about getting Far Cry Primal and Tomb Raider for my birthday. I really can't to be able to play again. I'm actually enthralled by these games. I haven't been this excited in a awhile. So Far Cry, has a main story line you can follow, but has so many side quests you can do. Collectibles, areas to claim and pieces of gear to find and upgrade. I'm still trying to get used to not following this path for this outcome. It has that, but you don't even have to follow that if you don't want to. It reminds me of Red Dead Redemption, speaking of, I wish they would remaster it for Xbox One. I would buy it even for $40. Tomb Raider, is really cool for the puzzles and trying to figure stuff out. It does have the main story and that's what they really want you to follow, but they throw in the tombs, collectibles and you can go back to each mission to complete all the side stuff like burning a poster or whatever. I haven't played a Tomb Raider game, in a long time. I remember the PS1 and PS2 games. The mechanics were weird and awkward. I can't wait to play some games over the weekend. I was holding San Andreas remaster for Xbox 360 in my hands and it was calling my name. I would need it for PS3 and Xbox 360 though. On the same vein, I checked out a used video game store that I work across from. They had whole grips of shit I want to buy. They had the special edition  GTA 5 bundle. It comes with a lockable money bag and other stuff. It was 90 bucks though! They had a whole shit load of GameCube games too. I didn't have long enough to check everything out. I saw they had A Link To The Past for the Game Boy Advance. It $25 though and not in that good of shape. If they would have had Minnish Cap, I would have bought it for $50 even. I really need to start buying these games. Man, now thinking about it, I should have looked for the Legend Of Zelda GameCube games! There's like three of them. I am definitely going to have to go back. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment