Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Weekend review for 2/27 - 28/16.

 Friday night, we had some dinner and then we headed upstairs to watch Straight Outta Compton. We saw it in the movie theater, but we wanted to watch it again. After that we went to sleep. 

 Saturday morning, Melissa did some house work because Sunday, we had a birthday party to go to. I had my dentist appointment at 12 so we headed down there. I'm glad we're getting stuff fixed, but this pin going along with it sucks. After my dentist appointment, we had to stop by Walgreens for a prescription and then we headed home. I started watching Daredevil on Netflix to check it out. My mouth was still numb and I was still calming down from my anxiety so I needed a breather. After a couple hours, we did some more house work. We watched some shows and it was time for dinner. I through in some frozen pizzas add we watched some shows. We headed upstairs and we watched the first couple episodes of Fuller House. It was okay, but all the gags were done within five minutes. We finished the second episode and went to sleep.

 Sunday, we got up and we took our showers and we had some amazing soft cheddar cheese bagels. Before we knew it, it was time to head to the birthday party. We headed down to Snohomish and we found the party. So our friend was born on February 29th so it's a leap year so he has only technically had a few actual birthdays. It's weird how it word out like that. He seemed really happy and there was like 100 or so people there. After the party, we headed home to start getting on our new schedule. My schedule got changed to 8:30 to 5, so our new dinner time will be like 6:30. We made biscuits and gravy casserole and it was amazing. We watched some more shows and we headed to bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment