Monday, March 28, 2016

Weekend review for 3/26 - 27/16.

 Friday night, we rented Daddy's Home with Will Ferrel and Mark Wahlberg. It was okay and had some funny parts, but the best part was with John Cena. 

 Saturday morning, we got up, got ready and we headed out for a shopping date at Target for Melissa's birthday weekend. We got some Starbucks and started shopping. Melissa, found some stuff she's been wanting and we had some fun. After Target, we headed to GameStop so I could grab a few games I've been wanting. How nice of Melissa to have me join the festivities and let me get some games. I guess I need to start taking pics of the haul I get. After GameStop, we went to Hop Jacks for lunch. Our friends met us there and we got some pretty good food. I would actually go back. After lunch, we all headed to the movie theater to was Allegiant. The movie wasn't too bad, but I don't know what I was expecting. They broke the last movie in to two parts. After the movie, we headed to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cake and Albertsons for some dinner for later. 

 I got some game time in and I played Rise of the Tomb Raider. It was actually really good. They did change some things, but I liked it. Our friends came over to hang out for a little bit. After our friends left, we had our dinner and headed upstairs for bed. 

 Sunday was Melissa's actual birthday so I told her that I would do all of the chores so she didn't have to. After the chores I got some more game time. I was trying to play Grand Theft Auto V and the install was taking forever. I played some more Tomb Raider and then watched some shows. We made a really good dinner and watched some more shows. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment