Monday, June 13, 2016

Weekend review for 6/11 - 12/16.

 Friday night, we ran up to Wendy's for dinner. It was damn good too. We rented 13 Hours from Redbox it was a really good movie. It makes you really think and feel horrible for our guys who are hated around the world and it's not their choice to be there. It's really fucked up and they were talking about two plus tours, damn! Great movie though, I think I would actually buy it. We watched a show then we went to bed. 

 Saturday, we had to go grocery shopping and run some errands. We went to Walmart and I was on the hunt for more World Of Nintendo figures, but I struck out. After Walmart, we headed down to get the truck gas and then get it washed and vacuumed. After the car wash, we headed down to Winco. We did our shopping and headed home. We unloaded the truck and we finally relaxed. We had a quick lunch and watched some shows. We had dinner later and we went upstairs and watched more shows then we went to bed. 

 Sunday, we woke up and it was time for some house work. I mowed the lawn and I power edged the stuff I left from last time. After I mowed I came inside and vacuumed. After house work we had some lunch and we watched some shows. I played some Animal Crossing on the ds for a little bit. We watched more shows then we made an amazing dinner. We finished out the night and we went to bed. I hope you had a good weekend and that's what I got for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment