Monday, June 6, 2016

Weekend review for 6/4 - 5/16.

 Friday night, we got our package from Comcast and it was our new dvr box for our bedroom. After dinner we headed upstairs and started the install process. Dunh, dunh, dunh. So I have to unplug the old box and plug in the new one. No problem there, next it's the power up process. I plug it in and turn on the tv, now you have to type in your phone number with a remote that's not programmed yet. You have 5 try's and after that, it gets locked. So between the remote, dvr and the wrong phone number I had 2 tries left and it finally worked. So we get to watch, record and  listen to pandora like we do downstairs. We can watch recorded shows upstairs and downstairs at the same time. We didn't try the same show at the same time, but that's not a big deal. After we installed the dvr we went downstairs and watched some more shows. We popped in Gods Of Egypt. It wasn't too bad, I liked Gerard Butler in it. I wish it would have been rated r, but that's okay. After that we went upstairs and went to bed. 

 Saturday, we woke up and we had some breakfast and we watched some shows. Before too long, it was Melissa's hair appointment. So I dropped her off and I went to Port Of Subs for lunch/dinner. I picked her up and then we went to 7/11 for some slurpees and some candy. We got home and we relaxed. Later that night we watched Pride And Prejudice And Zombies, eh, it wasn't good at all. It was cool when they were fighting, but all the other shit was dumb. I stopped it early and we just headed upstairs and watched shows. 

 Sunday, we got up and did our house stuff and bunkered in for the heat that was coming. It got up to 93? But damn it was hot. I played some ds and we watched shows. That was about the extent to our weekend. I hope you had a good one, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment