Monday, June 20, 2016

Weekend review for 6/18 - 19/16.

 On Friday, Melissa ordered pizza for us for dinner. I got home and our friend was there eating dinner with Melissa. I got mine and we all had some dinner. After dinner, Melissa and our friend went to the movies to watch Conjuring 2, cause this guy right here was not having any of that. When they left, Captain America The Winter Soldier was on so I started watching that. After Captain America, I popped in Avengers Age Of Ultron. Melissa got home and I got to finish Avengers. After that we headed upstairs and watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Saturday morning, we got up and got ready to go. I had my doctors appointment to go to. I went and got poked and prodded. After that we headed to the movie theater. We got our tickets and sat down for Finding Dory. After an emotional roller coaster, the movie was over and I composed myself and we left. It was a super good movie and it is a definitely a buy when it comes out. After the movie, we got some more movies from Redbox, got some lunch and we headed home. We got 10 Cloverfield Lane and Zootpia. We popped in Zootopia while we had dinner. It wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't buy it. We watched a show then we headed upstairs and popped in Cloverfield. Still an amazing movie and I love John Goodman. He plays a really good psycho. I want to know how these tie in with eachother though. 

 Sunday, we woke up and we got to work on the house stuff. We got a notice from our hoa saying that we weren't compliant with their guidelines and our lawn. Basically they're saying we need I now every week instead of every other week like I had been doing. That's funny that you worry about our lawn when we got drug trafficking and forclosures, but that's none of our business. We finished the house stuff and we watched some shows. We played the ds for a little bit and relaxed. We made an Amazon dinner and then we went to bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment