Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekend review for 6/25 - 26/16.

 Friday night, I got home and Melissa got us some Burger King for dinner. We tried the new Cheetos mac and cheese bites. Completely unhealthy, but actually pretty fucking good. So our justification was not to eat all of them in one sitting. We have been really trying hard to change lifestyle habits and eating is huge for us. As I just said Burger King for dinner. Melissa's new Fitbit showed up and we got to setting it up. I got her old one and now we both have them. We watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Saturday, we woke up and we got ready for our movie. We headed out to see Independence Day Resurgence. I knew that Will Smith was not going to be in it so I was ready for it. The movie actually did really good "paying respects" to Will Smiths character. The movie was really good. I didn't love it, but thinking about it now, it actually fits in really good for the first one. It was a really good sequel and I hope they make a third one as they lead on to. After the movie, we headed hole and waited for our neice to show up for a sleep over. When she got to the house we had lunch and then we headed out to the kids museum. We got there and just let the day happen. Our neice seemed like she was having a lot of fun. We got to this air system that blows scarfs out in different locations. She was extatic, she loved it. Screaming, yelling and running around everywhere. I couldn't even keep up with her wanting to chase scarfs. We went around to some different areas. All and all she had a blast. After we were all done, we headed to ice cream. We went to baskin Robbins, I hadn't been there in years. It was really good, but expensive. After that we went home and made some dinner. We started watching The Good Dinosaur and enjoyed dinner. After awhile, we headed upstairs and went to bed. 

 Sunday, we got up and we had some breakfast. Melissa got ready and her and out neice left. I started mowing the lawn and edging. After the lawn, I started the laundry and vaccuming. So on this Fitbit, I walked 11 thousand steps, five and half miles and got my 32 minutes of activity. That is amazing, that's more then I thought I would be getting. After all the work, Melissa came home with Denny's for dinner. We had dinner and we watched some shows and went to bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment