Monday, July 18, 2016

Weekend review for 7/16 - 17/16.

 Friday night, Melissa and I made chicken Cesar salad for dinner. It was so good, I actually want more salad now. After that, we both got some game time in. I played some Red Dead and Melissa played some Animal Crossing on the ds. After that we went upstairs and went to bed. 

 Saturday, we woke up and had a quick breakfast and we worked on the truck for a little bit then went to a carwash. We vaccumed out the truck and got it looking good. After all that, we headed out to Target and found some house stuff we have been looking for. I got a new Fitbit and I am so excited for. I got the Alta, after seeing Melissa's I knew that's the one I wanted. After Target we headed to Outback for lunch. We got there and the place looked really good. We got inside and we noticed that they didn't have the cool menu they were showing on commercials. So we asked about it and they said it's because they didn't want to overwhelm the new cooks. Weird, so we ordered other stuff and the food was good, but we both were kinda like disappointed. After Outback, we went to Fred Meyer to find some vitamins we were out of. They didn't have what we were looking for so we left. We headed home and we set up our new organizers we picked up. So I broke down and tried the new Pokemon go app. I tried it for a little bit and I could see how people would want to play for a long time. My main thing is, it uses so much data and battery. After a little bit, we made our leftovers for dinner and watched some shows. We headed upstairs and we watched a few episodes of The Walking Dead and went to bed. 

 Sunday, we woke up and had some breeds st and started our house chores. I started mowing the lawn and Melissa worked in the yard raking up some moss we had. Exciting I know, after all of that we relaxed and watched some shows.  We made a new dinner for us. We made our homemade moons over my hammy. It was not very healthy, but it was mighty tasty. After dinner we watched some more shows and had our delicious dessert, it was a Girl Scout cookie cake type thing. It was damn good too. I went over, but it was okay. That's what I got for now, I hope you had a good weekend. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment