Thursday, July 14, 2016

Video game minute.

 So I haven't written a minute in a minute, ha ha. But seriously, I haven't been playing a lot of games or have had anything to talk about. That has all changed now that Red Dead Redemption is now backwards compatible on the Xbox One. So I read that and I was eagerly waiting for the weekend to try it. I fire up the Xbox and pop in my disc and it says install, I go to install and it says this game is not playable. I'm like what the fuck, really! I try it again and again same thing. I try to read on line and everyone's like this is the best thing ever. I turn off my Xbox and restart it, nothing, same thing. I wonder if it's my gold experied or something and nope. I take the disc out, restart the Xbox and pop in the disc, finally it works. This is the second time this has happened. I have my Xbox set to do updates by itself so I don't understand what the problem is. This happened with Portal 2 as well. At least it worked. So the only other bad thing is, my game save isn't there, so I have to start over from scratch. That's okay though so I can relearn the game and not have to worry about one hundred percent in the game. 

 10 games for summer seems to be a dead thing with me. I do not have time to give all these games. I want to focus on Red Dead and maybe rent 7 Days To Die when it comes out on Redbox. In other gaming news, Nintendo is releasing a mini classic Nintendo system in November. It is $60 and it has 40 preloaded games on it. It is styled exactly like the classic Nintendo everyone knows and loves. It has hdmi out and the controller ports are the same ones for the Wii and Wii U nun chucks and classic controllers. They say that you can plug one of these new controller into a Wii U and play virtual console games with it. The only thing that seems to be up the air right now is the ac adapter. Some sites say it's USB and some say it's ac adapter and some said there's no ac adapter included. Obviously they will tell what it comes with very soon, but as of Thursday there's no definite answer. There is also no preorder available on Amazon for it yet. I think I want to preorder it or go the morning of and get it. Melissa is even on board with it. I also found a new Raspberry Pi OS, it's called Recalbox and it has emulation station on it but not Retropie front end. I have to do some more research on it. That's what I got for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment