Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Video game minute.

 So I'm still trying to preorder the classic mini NES and Amazon doesn't have it yet. I'm going to get one and my neice and I will play some Mario Brothers. So I've been playing Red Dead Redemption and it's been a lot of fun. I'm actually going faster this time around then I was last time I played. I'm not worrying about getting a 100% so like all the hunting and gathering stuff. I just finished the level where you have to float down the river and shoot everyone on the bank. The first time around, I was struggling with this one, but I got it in one time through. So I want to complete this game in the next few months and I think I can do it. 

 10 games for summer, is done and over with. I told you before I don't have time to complete two games let alone 10 for the summer. So the games I did finish for 10 games of summer was:

Tomb Raider, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 and Rise Of The Tomb Raider. So that's not too bad for my list. But again that's why I'm going to focus on Red Dead Redemption and the other couple coming out at Redbox. I'm excited for COD and Battlefield. Battlefield especially. WWI in Battlefield specs is going to be amazing for the destruction and the mechanics. Well that's what I got for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment