Monday, August 8, 2016

Weekend review for 8/6 - 7/16.

 Friday night after work, we went to Taco Bell for dinner. This was my cheat day, they gave us extra food we didn't order, so I was like hell yeah. We got the new triple layer deluxe thing, frito burrito and a cheese roll. We were trying stay with in our calories and all that. Well they threw in a flatbread steak burrito too and a side of chicken. I was like okay yeah I got this and I ate it all. Altogether, I was only over by like 560 calories. That's actually not too bad all things considered. After dinner, we watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Saturday, we woke up and had breakfast. After breakfast, it was time for my dentist appointment. After an hour of that, we got gas and went to bath and body works and jc penny to check out a sale they had for graphic tees. Well they did have the tees, but they didn't have the size I wanted to get. The only had regualr xl no xl tall. I need the tall because when it shrinks, it will fit like normal. So after that, we headed up to Walmart. I checked out their tees and found a sweet Biggie, 2 Pac and Eazy-E t shirt. They're skeletons, but it's awesome. Then I found a Marvel comic character line up. So all the characters are in it. I actually found Levis that fit! Holy shit, it's been I don't know how many years since I've been able to actually wear Levi's. It's so weird to me that I look back and I used to find wide leg pants and the "pipes" were so big it would cover my size 12 shoes. Baggies the better size 46 and 48 pants with shirts as big as I could get. Now I find a shirt that will shrink correctly to fit me, even though it's 3xlt, those are correct enough for what I want. Pants are 40x30 now and I'm still a tall big dude, but relaxed fit or loose fit work. I have a good pair of Old Navy jeans and they are 40x32 and they look good, but the legs don't look as good as they could. Now if I could find a good pair of jeans in 40x31, I would be set. After Walmart, we headed home and we relaxed. We had some lunch and we got some game time in. We watched some more shows had some dinner and went upstairs. We watched some Walking Dead and I got to use wifi to watch Netflix and we haven't done that in years. My wifi was so bad Netlfix wouldn't even load. I had run an ethernet cable from the office to the bedroom just to make it work. It did work, but it's a pain to have to do. After a couple episodes, we went to bed. 

 Sunday, we woke up had some breakfast and started our house stuff. I had to mow the lawn and I power edged everything. I figure if I stay up on it, it won't grow so bad. The weather was kinda cloudy too so I would get anymore sunburn. After the yard, I vaccumed and watched some shows. We both played some Animal Crossing on the 3ds. We made club sandwiches for dinner and watched some more shows. We had dessert and went to bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment