Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Video game minutes.

 Over the weekend, I got to play some A Link Between Worlds on the ds. I got to the thief lair where you have to rescue the girl and defeat the skeleton boss. So the first part is good. Hit him and get on the shield and hit him again. The hard part is the second part. I just start dying, but I got to the third part where his head starts spinning and I just get wasted. So I tried that like three times. I lost all the Rovio gear, I have no clue how to get it back and I still need to defeat this boss. I did get the master sword though.


 I really like this game, but for me it's really hard. No Mans Sky, still looks really good to me and I would love to play it. It kinda reminds me of Far Cry Primal, which I still need to play again. I have so many games I need to finish. Wel that's what I got for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment