Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekend review for 7/30 - 31/16.

 Friday night, we went to the Mountlake Terrace parade. I had t been there in like 13 years. We had fun sitting there and we had Costco pizza and hot dogs for dinner. We headed home after and watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Saturday, was a day we both have not been looking forward to. Heather, Melissa's friend, passed away and Saturday was her funeral. Heather was a fighter and was very strong. There really is no words to describe these feelings that I had during the service. Heather will be missed. We wanted to feed our feelings so we went to Krispy Kreme for some doughnuts. We got Dick's Burgers for dinner and we ate. When we got home Melissa said I could watch Superman V Batman Dawn Of Justice. I got the ultimate edition and it was the extended version so it was 3 hours of amazement. This is the version that should have been in the movie theaters. There was a couple parts they cut out that should have been in it though. The part where Lois was in the dessert, the regular version shows Superman creating two sonic booms and then breaking through the ceiling. In the ultimate edition, no sonic booms, but he destroys a missile and a drone, then breaks through the ceiling. So when the lady is at the trial against Superman, she still says there were two booms from the sky and then people were dead (not a direct quote). So like I said the extended version there's no sonic booms. So for me, it's little stuff like that, but it doesn't ruin the movie. It was actually really amazing and I want to watch it again really soon. After the movie, we went upstairs and watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Sunday, we woke up and had breakfast and then I started the yard work. After the yard work, I did the inside chores and then I got some game time. We watched some shows. For dinner, we made stuffed peppers, they were amazing. We are still on track for eating healthier and tracking all of our calories. Friday night and Saturday I completely went over on calories, but I still lost 1.6 pounds. So something is working. People at work have started noticing and saying stuff, but me I'm like, are they just saying that cause I talk about it or do they really see something? Either way this is for me first and foremost and second is for Melissa. Well I hope it had a good weekend, till next time. 

 Heather you will be missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment