Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Weekend review for 8/13 - 14/16.

 Friday night, Melissa was over at a persons house helping make and finish some cups to be sold for Heather. I got home and I popped in Man Of Steel then I popped in Batman V Superman. I had some leftovers for dinner and I was chillin. When Melissa got home, we watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Saturday, we woke up and had some breakfast. It was also weigh day and I lost 3 and a half pounds. I don't know how, but I'll take it. We got ready and we headed out to get a carwash for the truck and then headed to our friends house. We checked out a parking lot sale, but there were only like three booths. After that, we headed out to our friends house for a house warming party. We got there and we got to see their beautiful house. The have a rambler and this totally cemented the fact that we want to get a rambler. They had a really open kitchen and a good layout. They had some cool fixtures that I want to get for our bathroom. We had some good food and we spent some time with our friends. It was my cheat day so I wasn't gorging, but I had some food. I only went over like 400 calories and I even threw in some vegetables. After the house warming, we headed over to our other friends house for a get together. After a little back woods driving, we finally got there. Our friend did some landscaping in the last few weeks and it looked amazing. He had a pull paver patio with benches and a fire pit. The stone benches have led lights on the edge that show down to the patio. It was really cool. He also had a raw slice out of a tree as a bench. Bark edge out. It was really cool being there, but the undertone was uncomfortable just because Heather wasn't there. After we left we hit McDonald's for dinner. We watched some Walking Dead. Then we went to sleep. 

 Sunday, we woke up and had breakfast and then I started mowing the lawn. After the lawn I vaccumed. I got to play some A Link Between Worlds, but I just couldn't fight this end boss and kept dying. I lost all the Rovio tools I had so now I have no clue how to get those back and where I will start again. After that, we made dinner. We made this new dish and it was enchilada cups. The cups were made out of wonton wrappers. It was really damn good too. We watched some shows and we went to bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment