Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9-10-11 The day of dread.

So the day I had been dreading for so long was upon me. I tried going into without any preconceived notions of what might happen. I had spent the last few days, ranting, and raving about "them" and what I thought might of happened. We got to the place around 10:30 am ish? Melissa, had been texting the bride the night before, and the day of, and nothing was coming across as unusual. We see the bride, and were just chatting, I asked were the groom was, and the bride said he was down at the campsite. I asked if that was were we would be changing, and she said yes. I get in my car and start driving down to the campsite, all of a sudden I hear, "It's Ben!" I look over to my left, and see "them" Really!? Are you fucking kidding me!? We were told the night, and days before they would be down there Saturday night only. Obviously it was a lie. I just kept driving to the campsite. I start shaking because I am so beyond pissed off, I try and keep my composure when I start talking to the groom. I have to meet, and greet all these people, and I don't want to seem like and asshole or whatever. The groom, and I, drive back to the original meeting place, and I just walk up to Melissa, and tell her that "they" are here. She has a look of complete pissed off on her face also. She actually confronted the bride about it, and the bride could see just how pissed off we were. All we would have asked for was a heads up about it, nothing major just like hey they stayed last night and they're here now. These people piss me off, when it comes to them. Why can't you just grab your balls, and say something?

We were basically like a half a block away from "them", so we just kept busy with all the stuff we needed to do. We had some friends there and they sat with us and we just talked, and had a good time. So it was time for the grooms men to get dressed for pictures. I had to wear flip flops, I hate flip flops. They hurt my feet very much. We had to walk through a forest, to take these pictures. I am so glad that's over with. It was time for the girls pictures. I drove a couple of them down to the beach. One of my friends that was there jumped in my car, and he flat out asked me, "So what's going on with you guy's?" I just started saying, enough is enough, if they can't understand that I can't take anymore of their shit, then there's nothing I can do to keep putting up with them. It's done, it's over. He said well maybe give a few years. I said what do you think I have been doing? I can't keep sweeping this shit under the rug, the rug has exploded with this shit! I tried talking to them and they don't care, so why should I? He said he saw my point, but said he will still be friends with them also. I said I don't want you to not be. I'm not asking you to do anything like that.

It was nice to talk to someone else about this. And I did get things off my chest. I didn't tell him the full extent of what's been going on, but I told him enough so he would understand were I was coming from.

 When it was time for the ceremony, we saw our other friend standing down in the crowd, but by himself. We walked across the field to say hi to him. While the ceremony was going on, if looks could kill, we would be dead, like 10 times over. They kept staring at us, glaring at us, just non stop. We couldn't do shit about it. I could feel these icy cold glares, on the back of my head. Whenever I would look around, all 3 of them would be staring at me. When the ceremony was done I was talking to our friend that was standing by his self. One of them came up to us! Actually came up to us, and put her arms around me and him and said "group hug" Really!? Are you fucking! kidding me! I told my friend, what in the fuck was that! He said its just par for the course. I was livid, but I had to keep my composure for the rest of this bullshit.

We had to take more pictures, so that took some time. When we were finally done with all that, it was time to get something to drink. It was like 90 degrees that day! I was walking towards the hut or whatever you would call it, and the same bitch for the group hug, reached out and squeezed my arm as I passed. Are you that worried I'm going to do something that you have to check on me or something! At this point, I could give a shit less about this fucking wedding, and this fucking bullshit of a reception. I am ready to leave, and never look the fuck back! I am so thankful that Melissa, and J, was there or I would have lost my shit. Melissa, J, and I, walked away from the group to take some pictures of the sunset. He took some pictures of us, and I took some pictures of the sunset. This seemed like the closure of the day and weeks leading up this that I needed. I am done, and I have no obligations to these people anymore. I will NEVER be in another wedding, for as long as I live.







The end of this madness could not have come any sooner, I am moving on. I am moving forward. I am doing for me, for us. You won't hold me back from what my life needs to be. You took to much away from me, and I will never forgive, I will never forget. You ruined to many things for me, and now YOU can't bother me anymore.
 

So foul and fair a day I have not seen.  
William Shakespeare 

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment