Monday, September 12, 2011

9-11-11

9-11-11, will go down in history for me. It was an honor, and privilege for me to go to this ceremony for 9/11. There was a piece of the World Trade Center there. Ever since I saw what happened on that day, I have felt like I needed to pay my respects. I got to do that on the 9/11 anniversary, and I feel like I had some closure. I wasn't in New York, when this tragedy happened, but I watched the whole thing unfold in front of my eyes, and I will never forget the loss I felt that day. My heart broke for New York, and for the United States. I couldn't even begin to imagine what it must have been like for those people, that were close to the towers when this happened. All I did know was, that my heart went out to everyone. I will never forget that day, and I will never forget the feelings I had.

Below are pictures from the ceremony. I hope they convey to you, what an honor, and privilege it was to see this. I will never forget.




No comments:

Post a Comment