Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 7th, 2007 / 8-7-07

I was cleaning out my work back pack, and I found a journal of sorts. So I started reading it, and what I wrote back then, holy shit. It was just weird to read what I had wrote. This is that journal entry.

Today started out ok, we had to wake up early at 10 am to help the tree people. 10:30 is when we started hearing the chainsaw going, so we knew progress was being made. Pretty soon we heard the big ass thump of the first half of the tree hit the ground. It was laid out on the street touching the other sidewalk. I was worried about if there was the need for a fire truck, having to go to an emergency. Luckily it never happened, I was truly relieved. I took some pictures of the stump, it was the most strangest thing I had seen in a long time. Before I left for work, they had all the tree gone, down to the stump. The rhododendrons gone, the trees near the gutters topped. It was very light and eerie at the same time. Funny part while the tree is in the street, the police had to go around the tree. MLT trucks drove around the house four different times, we thought we were going to get a ticket, or a fine, we didn't . Got to work, it was a pretty normal day, then about 5:30 or so, I got a call from Melissa, saying I had to promise on our relationship that I wouldn't say anything , to anyone. I said, "OK". Melissa, said "E ("E" is in reference to "them") went to the poker party , and smoked weed with C" I was devastated, and pissed off to the highest level. I could not believe what I heard, that he actually did that. We are 27 years old, we are not in high school. He has three kids, and a wife. He acts like "oh I'm so cool" and K ("K" is in reference to "them") probably does it too. I know what it feels like to be older, and your prime is gone, but I'm fed up. I hate all the drinking they do, I tolerate it, but I'm not happy about it, but I will not tolerate this. My night at work was ruined by this news.

The drive home on 520 sucked. The big sign wasn't lit, but they had the H.O.V. lane closed. It's so dark on there, and it's worse when everyone is packed together. I got to McDonald's, called Melissa, and asked her for the order. I started ordering, forgot the dollar burger. I got home, I was looking around at the house, and it actually looked good. They cleaned up the majority of the stuff, some of it was still in the yard but oh well. The tree near the driveway is finally away from the wires. Melissa, had raked the leaves in front of the bedrooms, it looks very good. She does very good work, I'm overall pleased at everything.

That was the end of the entry, holy shit. I had a lot of stuff going on and, thrown my way. This entry was from four years ago! I had this much hatred for "them" then, and wow wouldn't you know, now is no different. What if I would have ended stuff back then?

No comments:

Post a Comment