Friday, September 30, 2011

FaLL!

So this begins one of my favorite months, October! I love Halloween, and I love Fall. I really actually don't love said Fall, itself, but I love seeing the leaves change colors. Why? They are Halloween colors. I love, love, love Halloween. If you didn't notice I love Halloween. It's where you can have fun, be scared, and be a kid again. We will start our yearly tradition tomorrow, of decorating our house for Halloween. Melissa, and I, both love doing this. It's getting colder so we stay inside more, making our house nice and cozy. This is the time of year that I get to scare the shit out of little children, and get away with legally. Last year I had the best door cover decoration. It was Michael Myers, from the movies Halloween. (coincidence? I think not) It was vibration activated, meaning when you would knock on the door, or push the doorbell, it would start playing the theme song to Halloween the movie. His eyes were red, and they would blink on and off. And there was a scary sounding heavy breathing type noise. This thing was a marvel! I had one kid so damn scared that he wouldn't even step off of the sidewalk to come and knock on my door! Great joy is found in scaring little kids, hey sorry I'm being honest. I had a kid in a ninja outfit come up to the door. He didn't say trick or treat, and just stood there. I was like what's up man? He said, "Nothin" I said, "Do you want a candy bar?" He said, (just like this, I kid you not) Koo, mane" I handed him a candy bar, and he pimped  walked away. Ha ha, that was great, and funny as hell. I don't know what I will be able to do this year to scare the little bastards kids, but I know it will be great fun.

This is what I saw, on my way driving to work. This is what made me remember its Fall. Enjoy the pics. Enjoy the Fall, and scaring them kids. I know I will. Ha ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment