Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday 9-9-11

So basically at this point, I am so tired, and worn out, I could give a shit less about this ceremony. I just don't care anymore. Sunday will be an emotional day as it is, so I say fuck Saturday. I have had so much adversity in my life, that this piddly ass ceremony, and whoever shows up, I can deal with. I'm not going to ruin our friends ceremony, or their day period. So I am taking one step at a time, and going with the flow. If someone offer's me a drink, I would probably take it. So much of my time has been wasted on thinking about this, it's over, it's done, I'm done with this. So bring on tomorrow, and fuck it. Whatever happens, happens. Everything happens for a reason, so now I'm thinking I am supposed to deal with all this, to concrete what I already know, and what to figure out, to be stronger later. It has to be that. What else would this be for? What else would this trial of my patients be about?

Oh well whatever moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment