Monday, September 26, 2011

Impala rama.

We went to a car show on Sunday. There was like at least 350 cars there. We saw this 1959 Impala, it was absolutely beautiful. I have always loved Impala's. I owned my dream car, a 1964 Impala, 2 door, hardtop, Super Sport, 327 engine with a 2 speed power glide transmission, that was matching numbers. You can see my Impala at the bottom of the page. I never took enough pictures of it, because I was only able to own it for a couple of months. I still dream about that car, and what it meant to me. I wish I still had it, and eventually I hope, and pray to own another one. There was many gorgeous cars there, but the Impala's stole my heart, and attention. Please enjoy these pictures. Pictures by my wife Melissa.


1959 Impala.

1962 Impala.
1963 Impala.

My 1964 Impala.




No comments:

Post a Comment