Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Storm 2012 Day 4!

 So it is day 4 of the snow storm. This has been one hell of a journey of bullshit! I was stuck at work for 2 nights. I was prepared with stuff, but damn. Days 1 here, 2 here, and 3 here.  That was the most horrible shit I have been through in so long. My wife was home by herself the whole time. We had spotty power outages. Luckily it wasn't as bad as some places I have heard about. Well today is the good part. I actually got to go home last night. I had my beautiful wife waiting for me with a home cooked meal, and some fresh baked cupcakes. That is a damn good welcome home if I have ever seen one. I had a nice hot shower this morning. I just feel better than I have. I'm still trying to get back to normal with like the routines, and just knowing I will be able to leave. I know people did and do have it worse but that was about as much as I could take.

Here is to the raining weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment