Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Midweek update.

 Well it's Wednesday, so you know what that means. It means it's time to check in and see what's going on with my blog. Well the exciting news is: drum roll please... I finished my Hulk story. I am very, very pleased on how it turned out. That, in my opinion, is one of the best endings I have ever written. I hope you liked it as much as I did. Other news, since I finished that story, now I have to start working on the other four I have. Ha ha. I have a lot in my head and it takes it's own sweet time coming out. I've made a couple line progress on one of the stories, which any progress is good progress. That story is gonna be a little hard, because I don't know what direction I want to take it in. Like based in reality or fantasy. Obviously, some aspects are already based in fantasy, but what can the characters do, is what I'm wondering.

 I heard this a little bit ago but I never wrote anything on it. Educate, don't retaliate. The short and simple of that statement is, if someone asks questions on what you're doing, or working on, tell them. Explain what is is. If they are really interested they will want to hear about it. People are all too familiar with being picked on for what they believe is cool or fun. You never know, if you will show something to someone and they might love it themselves. So again educate, don't retaliate, no one will ever get why it is so cool to you if they don't understand it. And if the person takes a little longer to explain it to you, it's probably because they have never had someone actually take in interest in their stuff.

 I saw this picture posted and it makes sense. sometimes you just have stop everything and hope for the best.


 Well this midweek update is officially done.Again I hoped you enjoyed my Hulk story. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment