Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Midweek update.


 It's time for the midweek update. So, let's see, I wrote a few more lines for one of my stories. This story is proving harder to work on than I originally thought. I'm gonna keep at it and see how that goes. I haven't even touched the other stories I have. I've thought about one but thinking about it, doesn't mean actual writing progress. I came up with a fighting scene sequence, that doesn't have a story to it and would be hard to write but I might try. I know I'm adding more writing work to my plate but I have to write it down when inspiration hits me. 

 In the home front, dealing with moles sucks. I filled in all the holes I found and within an hour the little bastard came back. So our friend brought over some traps and set them up. I waited for a few days and we caught one. I set a few more traps today and I will wait and check them later. That's really all I have for this midweek update. Check out the picture below I found. Inspiration comes in many different forms. Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment