Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend review 2/1/14 - 2/2/14.

 Well it's Monday and time for the weekend review. So if you haven't heard the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl! This is first time in franchise history. This is the second time ever going to the Super Bowl. The last time the Seahawks were at the Super Bowl, the Steelers robbed them. The referee calls were absurd to say the least. I don't know for sure if the Seahwaks could have won but, they could have had a chance at least. Cut to yesterday 2/2/14, different story and different players. The first 12 seconds of the game they scored. I had my hopes up high from that point on that the Seahawks would win and they did. This is truly amazing and the Seahawks deserved to win. They came to play and were hungry.



 So Saturday we had to go shopping for the Super Bowl goodies we were going to have. That's it for Saturday. 

 Sunday, we woke up early to start making the food.  Unfortunately there is no pictures of the food because I was to busy eating it. Ha ha. Our best friend came over and she made some jalapeño poppers. Damn, those were good. Melissa made her famous cheese ball cracker dip and potato salad. I made my famous meatballs. The food was the best we have ever made. It was just that good. Just writing those sentences, made me drool. Ha ha. Again the game was amazing. I am so glad I witnessed history being made. Go hawks. 







 Seattle is a damn proud city and Washington is a damn proud state right now. Good job guys. I will see you next season rooting you on. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment