Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Midweek update.

 So this week's midweek update, is very exciting. I have put out two of my five stories. Yay yeah me! (side note, I guess "yeah" is used for "Yeah me too and Yeah for the home team.) Anyway, I am very excited, it takes me a little while depending on writers block or not, to get done with a story. As of this writing, Bruce Vs, has nine page views. Survival, the Beginning, already has five page views. This is amazing, it means somewhere someone has read my stories. Who knows if they like them or not, since there is no comments, but it is awesome. Now I only have four more stories in my head to write. That is until I come up with something new. Ha ha. Let's see, what else is going on? Since I was checking page views, my other stories are doing pretty well. The end of the day, it is not about page views or comments for me. I write stories for me and with stuff I like in them. You can check them out if you want. Wolverine VS 1 here. 2 here, Batman Dark Knight Of Vengeance here. Die Hard 5 here. Batman 4 here and my alternate here. Outbreak: A Zombie Tale, episode one Blood Faces, episode two Zombies!, episode three It's Airborne, episode four Raider's Of The Lost Warehouse part 1, episode four Raider's Of The Lost Warehouse part 2, episode five Green Cats?, episode six The Last Stand, episode seven Realization, episode eight Resurrection, episode nine Memory Lane, episode ten The Cure? part 1, episode ten The Cure? part 2, episode eleven The Precursor part 1, episode eleven The Precursor part 2 and episode twelve Termination here,

 Shameless self promotion over. I don't really have much for this update, but what I do have I think is a lot. So if I think of anything else I will update this post. As always, the characters are owned by their respective companies and the stories are mine. Till next time. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment